What is Thick-walled Steel Pipe?
Thick-walled steel pipes are steel pipes with a ratio of outer diameter to wall thickness of less than 20. It is mainly used as petroleum geological drilling pipe, cracking pipe for petrochemical industry, boiler pipe, bearing pipe, and high-precision structural pipe for automobile, tractor and aviation.
Thick-walled steel pipes are mainly used in water supply engineering, petrochemical industry, chemical industry, electric power industry, agricultural irrigation, and urban construction. For liquid transportation: water supply and drainage. For body transport: gas, steam, liquefied petroleum gas. For structural use: for piling pipes, for bridges; for piers, roads, building structures, etc.
What are the Features of Thick-walled Steel Pipe?
1. Oxide oxides are required to be in a molten state when the mandrel is pre-punched. Its strength and other strict requirements.
1) The particle size of the oxide-removing agent is generally required to be about 16 mesh.
2) The content of sodium stearate in the oxide removal agent should be above 12% so that it can be fully burned in the lumen of the capillary.
3) According to the inner surface area of the capillary tube, the amount of the oxide removal agent is generally determined to be 1.5-2.0 g/dm2, and the diameters of the capillary tubes of different diameters and lengths are different.
2. Injecting process parameters 1) The blowing pressure should be matched with the diameter and length of the capillary tube to ensure that the blowing is strong and the combustion is sufficient, and that the deoxidizing agent which is not completely burned can be blown away from the capillary by the airflow.
2) The purge time should be adjusted according to the direct and length of the capillary tube, and the metal oxide in the capillary tube is not blown out as the standard.
3) The height of the nozzle should be adjusted according to the diameter of the capillary to ensure good alignment. The nozzle should be cleaned once for each shift, and the nozzle should be removed for cleaning for a long time. In order to ensure that the de-oxidizing agent is uniformly purged on the inner wall of the capillary tube, an optional device is used at the spraying and deoxidizing agent station, and is equipped with a rotating air pressure.
3. The lubrication effect of the mandrel lubrication mandrel is not good or the temperature of the mandrel lubricant is too low, which will cause internal crusting. In order to increase the temperature of the mandrel, it is possible to use only one cooling water to cool. During the production process, the temperature of the mandrel rod must be strictly controlled to ensure that the surface temperature of the mandrel bar before spraying the lubricant is 80-120°C, and the temperature of the mandrel bar cannot be higher than 120°C for a long time to ensure that the lubricant on the surface of the surface before drying is dense and dense. The operator should always check the lubrication of the mandrel.
High temperature superheater pipes 15MoG,12CrMoG,15CrMoG, 12CrMoVG boiler pipe: heating saturated steam into superheated steam with a certain temperature, which is divided into several stages for heating; reheater pipe: used to send steam that has been worked back to the boiler. After heating, it is sent to the steam turbine for work.
The boiler's final superheater and reheater seamless tubes have the highest performance requirements in the boiler components, the most complex and severe service conditions, and 30-35°C higher than the rated steam temperature. The boiler tube used has ultra-high temperature endurance strength and creep strength, and also needs to meet a certain degree of corrosion resistance: anti-pipe material outer wall smoke corrosion, dust particle corrosion, oxidation resistance.