Generally, the seamless pipe is made of high-quality carbon steel such as 10# , 20# , 30# , 35# , 45# , such as low-alloy structural steel such as 16Mn and 5MnV, or hot-rolled or cold-rolled steel of 40Cr, 30CrMnSi, 45Mn2, and 40MnB. Seamless pipes made of low carbon steel such as 10# and 20# are mainly used for fluid conveying pipes. 45, 40Cr and other medium carbon steel seamless pipes are used to make mechanical parts, such as the force parts of automobiles and tractors. Generally use seamless tubes to ensure strength and flattening test. The hot rolled steel pipe is delivered in a hot rolled state or a heat treated state; the cold rolling is delivered in a heat treated state by heat. Seamless pipe for low and medium pressure boilers: used in the manufacture of various low and medium pressure boilers, superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes, water wall pipes and superheated steam pipes for locomotive boilers, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch brick pipes.
Seamless Pipe Applications
1. Structural seamless pipe (GB/T8162-2008
) is a seamless pipe for general structural and mechanical structures.
2. Seamless pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T8163-2008) is a general seamless pipe for conveying fluids such as water, oil and gas.
3. Seamless pipe for low and medium pressure boilers (GB3087-2008) is used for manufacturing superheated steam pipes, boiling water pipes and locomotive boiler superheated steam pipes, large smoke pipes, small smoke pipes and arch bricks for various structures. Hot-rolled and cold-drawn (rolled) seamless pipes of high-quality carbon structural steel for pipe use.
4. High-pressure boiler seamless pipe (GB5310-2008) is a high-quality carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steel heat-resistant seamless pipe for the heating surface of water tube boilers for high pressure and above.
5. High-pressure seamless pipe for chemical fertilizer equipment (GB6479-2000) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy steel seamless pipe suitable for chemical equipment and pipelines with working temperature of -40~400 °C and working pressure of 10~30Ma.
6. Seamless pipe for petroleum cracking (GB9948-2006) is a seamless pipe for furnace tubes, heat exchangers and pipes suitable for petroleum refineries.
7. Geological drilling steel pipe (YB235-70) is a steel pipe used for geological drilling by the geological department. It can be divided into drill pipe, drill collar, core pipe, casing and sedimentation pipe according to the application.
8. Diamond core drilling seamless pipe (GB3423-82) is a seamless pipe for drill pipe, core rod and casing for diamond core drilling.
9. Oil Drill Pipe (YB528-65) is a seamless pipe used for thickening or external thickening at both ends of oil drilling.
10. Marine carbon steel seamless pipe (GB5312-85)
China Classification Society Materials and Welding Specifications - China Classification Society (CCS)
Norwegian Classification Society (DNV) specification - Norwegian Classification Society (DNV)
Lloyd's Register of Shipping (LR) specifications - Lloyd's Register of Shipping (LR)
German Lloyd's Register of Shipping (GL) specifications - German Lloyd's Register (GL)
American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) Specification - American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
French Classification Society (BV) Specification - French Bureau of Shipping (BV)
Italian Classification Society (RINA) Specification - Italian Classification Society (RINA)
Japanese Classification Society (NK) Code - Japan Classification Society (NK)
It is a carbon steel seamless pipe for ship class I pressure pipe system, class II pressure pipe system, boiler and superheater. The working temperature of carbon steel seamless pipe wall does not exceed 450 °C, and the working temperature of alloy steel seamless pipe wall exceeds 450 °C.
11. Seamless pipe for automobile semi-axle bushing (GB3088-82) is a high-quality carbon structural steel and alloy structural steel hot-rolled seamless pipe for manufacturing automobile semi-axle bushings and axles for drive axles.
12. High-pressure oil pipe for diesel engine (GB3093-86) is a cold-drawn seamless pipe for the manufacture of high-pressure pipes for diesel injection systems.
13. Precision Inner Diameter Seamless Pipe for Hydraulic and Pneumatic Cylinders (GB8713-88) is a cold drawn or cold rolled precision seamless pipe with precision inner diameter for hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders.
14. Cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless pipe (GB3639-83) is a cold-drawn or cold-rolled precision seamless pipe with high dimensional accuracy and surface finish for mechanical structures and hydraulic equipment. Use precision seamless pipes to make mechanical structures or hydraulic equipment.
15. Structural stainless steel seamless pipe (GB/T14975-2002) is widely used in the chemical, petroleum, textile, medical, food, machinery and other industries of corrosion-resistant pipes and structural parts and parts of stainless steel (hot rolled) Squeeze, expand) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless tubes.
16. Stainless steel seamless pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T14976-2002) is a hot-rolled (extruded, expanded) and cold drawn (rolled) seamless pipe made of stainless steel for conveying fluid.