As ASME SA192 boiler steel pipe works under high temperature and high pressure for a long time, the material will creep, the plasticity and toughness will decrease, the original structure will change and corrosion will occur.
As a boiler steel pipe, ASME SA192 boiler steel pipe shall have:
(1) Sufficient endurance strength;
(2) ASME SA192 boiler steel pipe has enough plastic deformation capacity;
(3) Minimum aging tendency and thermal brittleness;
(4) ASME SA192 boiler steel pipe has high oxidation resistance, coal ash resistance, corrosion resistance under high temperature of natural gas, steam and stress corrosion resistance;
(5) Good microstructure stability and good processing properties.
ASME SA192 boiler steel pipe belongs to high pressure boiler steel pipe. The steel types of high pressure boiler pipe include carbon steel, pearlite, ferrite and austenitic stainless and heat-resistant steel. In order to improve the thermal efficiency and reduce the fuel consumption of thermal power generating units, the development of large capacity and high parameter (high temperature, high pressure) thermal power units (above 1000MW) are mainly developed in the world.
The steam pressure is increased to 31.5~34.3Mpa, and the superheated steam temperature reaches 595 ~ 650℃. It develops to ultra-high pressure critical pressure, which puts forward higher requirements for ASME SA192 boiler steel pipe.